AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
3K members online now
3K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Suspended Ad with Video Removal Feedback

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I am getting suspended ad notices for promoted video campaigns that I have deleted.

The notice is being trigged when I delete the video.

If the promoted video campaign have been previously deleted, why is it necessary to send out a campaign suspension notice?

suspend.JPG

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Teresa
September 2015

Re: Suspended Ad with Video Removal Feedback

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thankfully Adwords has customer service. When they went through my account with a fine tooth comb, there was no violation or suspensions.

My account was never suspended. A deleted campaign was suspended, that no longer existed.

Stop being a CROWD SOURCED TOOL and listen to the real issues of paying customers, instead of trying to be a right fighter.

View solution in original post

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Deleting the campaign in question does not remove the suspension/ resolve the issue. You need to fix the the suspension root cause and only then you could appeal for un-suspension.

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I don't believe you are understanding the issue. I never had a violation.

The campaign has been deleted for over a year. I deleted a video today that had been used as part of the campaign. This triggered a suspension for a campaign that was already deleted.

Its frustrating when contributors don't take the time to comprehend issues.  My follow-up posts have been deleted twice.

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Correct;

No matter how much time has passed since the violation (in your case a year). Until you fix the violation - you cannot advertise.
As said, deleting  is not a solution. You must fix the violation (which happened a year ago)

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
You are still not understanding me. I never had a violation.

It only became a violation when I deleted my video from a campaign I deleted a long, long time ago.

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor

I do understand your point
You did have a violation. If  you had  not violated the Policy, you would have not been suspended.
You were notified / became aware of the violation, only when you made a change to the account.

You must fix the violation before you could appeal.

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Teresa
September 2015

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thankfully Adwords has customer service. When they went through my account with a fine tooth comb, there was no violation or suspensions.

My account was never suspended. A deleted campaign was suspended, that no longer existed.

Stop being a CROWD SOURCED TOOL and listen to the real issues of paying customers, instead of trying to be a right fighter.