AdWords
4.3K members online now
4.3K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Suspended Account

DRW
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
DRW
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

My account has been suspended for over a year and I cannot contact Google to fix the prob. I have followed the rules on the suspension message on my page, but no dice. Also, does this make my Google page unavalible to people looking for me on the web or e-mail my account or page on Google? Not to mention, Does Google have a stanard or def. of word suspended? Because the message said I can sign in, look at pics, blog and all the typical stuff but Im worried about the page not being visible to the world.

Please help!!!

Daniel W.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Suspended Account

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Daniel, 

Are you talking about a suspended AdWords Account or Google Account? 

Re: Suspended Account

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hi Daniel,

Suspension of your AdWords account should have no effect on your other Google accounts. You can still send and receive email. This will not have any effect on your organic listing and page rank. Seach and AdWords are completely separate at Google.Your blog pages should still be visible to the outside world.

If you're not sure, ask a friend to look at your pages.

The difference between "suspended" and "cancelled" is who initiated the action. Google "suspends" your account, you "cancel" uyour account. Basically, it means the same thing--you can't use that account until the status has changed. In the case of suspensions, only Google can change the status. Likewise, only you can change the status of your cancelled acount.

Hope this helps. Best of Luck!

Pete

petebardo -- Deadhead doing AdWords