AdWords
2.3K members online now
2.3K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Suspended Account

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

We found our account suspended but no clear indication of what we actually did wrong so we can learn and avoid making the same mistake.

The problem is we're new at this and just did ran 2 different ads on get a feel on how it actually works.. one was a Online Ad and the other was a Youtube Ad.

Wrote an email over to appeal but no response yet.

Tried calling and all I got was some machine telling me what I already know that the account has been suspended.

Just wondering what the next step should be.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Suspended Account

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Please post website URL;
Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
here's the url
www.queensbaymallmalaysia.com

is there something in particular to look for or a tool to check if our website is good enough?

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor
Your site has a pop-up on the landing page that promotes lottery;
Neither pop-ups nor lottery is allowed per the Policy.
Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Oh the survey thingy?
I just need to remove it right?
Then I should write to Google again?

Thank you

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor
NO;
You need to remove the pop-up and the lottery (this was NOT a survey). Since the violation was a major one, I don't think Google would reinstate the account - but you can try.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
weird.. I'm not getting any Pop Up... the only thing that might pop up is actually our Survey by Userreport (http://www.userreport.com/) which I've removed.

Top Contributor
# 8
Top Contributor
I DID - you removed it. But again, since there WAS a violation which triggered the suspension, Google might not reinstate the account.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 9
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Contacted Google and managed to get it all sorted out.
Thanks again for the advise.