AdWords
1.3K members online now
1.3K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Suspended Account, any help?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi All,

My account has been suspended after being working for one day. First it was suspended "...because your billing information in this or a related account could not be verified". Then I filled up an online questionary and I got an automatic email saying this:

"While reviewing your account, we found violations of our AdWords policies in this or a related account. As a result, your account has unfortunately been suspended, and your ads will no longer run on Google."

I'm invited to review the Terms and Conditions but this is legal information and can't get any clear reason there about why it has been cancelled.

I can't talk to a real person anymore since the account has been canceled and my access to human discussion has suddenly been stopped.

I'm promoting several customer websites that are under a different domain (http://90daychallenge.myshaklee180.com/us/en/)  than the one that is in the banner (http://www.shaklee180.com). Both websites belong to same product and work together. I'm not sure if this is the main issue.

I'm so confused.

Hope someone can help me!

Thank you!

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Suspended Account, any help?

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello there;

Your site has more than one violation;

The main one is an unrealistic claims; (the user safety section of the Policy) I have already showed once that these type of weight loss programs are unrealistic

google requires that any weight loss program will be based on moderate eating and exercising;

(there are other claims that are not supported on your site as for the effectiveness of the food supplements you offer

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thank you for your reply.

I've read the provided link. Thank you for sharing that.

I understand that diet programs might be a sensitive issue.

The ads are approved in the system and apparently there's no problem with that. However, once I roll over the buble now says "This ad is not eligible to run on the search network".

Regarding the unrealistic claims, we took care selecting the words to use. We don't talk about weight quantity lost nor time in them and we don't use "fast" or "lose xx pounds in xx weeks". (I've seen other ads from different diet companies claiming "lose fast" and they are working on the search network).

Besides that, on the bottom of the page of hte landing page there are a lot of information regarding how people in the pictures lost their weight and the time they used to do it. Also, some informations are base on clinical studies.

So your main recommendation is to change the literature in the ads?

And after that ask Google for a revision of my account?

Thank you !

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

The error that you received "This ad is not eligible to run on the search network", usually indicates a landing page violation, and should be followed by a suspension email from Google.- Check your email

Read carefully the following sections: user safety, advertiser claims and health care and medicines. (You are selling food supplements) .

In my view, the content of your site needs to completely be re-written before re-submitting. (Assuming that there are no other violations. I did not look into the code, and did not check all pages.)

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thank you for your comments.