AdWords
2.5K members online now
2.5K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Structured Neighborhood Snippets Being Disapproved

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi everyone,

I am launching a campaign for a real estate developer with several real estate developments in a major U.S. metropolitan area.  In my Brand campaign, my Structured Snippets under the Neighborhood category continually get disapproved.  I have listed 4 neighborhoods in which they have developments.

Anybody else run into something like this?

Thanks for you help - Yannick

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by KathleenG (Community Manager)
October 2015

Re: Structured Neighborhood Snippets Being Disapproved

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi Yannick
I too am having this problem and it's frustrating because the disapproval reason given is "Please resubmit for approval". I've actually had luck continuously resubmitting until someone on the other end of the black hole actually looks at it. Eventually, they get approved. It's a pain and I think there may be some confusion on the other end as to what's acceptable and what's not as they're so new.

Can you list the exact text of your neighbourhoods? Just to be sure there's nothing on your end?

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by KathleenG (Community Manager)
October 2015

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi Yannick
I too am having this problem and it's frustrating because the disapproval reason given is "Please resubmit for approval". I've actually had luck continuously resubmitting until someone on the other end of the black hole actually looks at it. Eventually, they get approved. It's a pain and I think there may be some confusion on the other end as to what's acceptable and what's not as they're so new.

Can you list the exact text of your neighbourhoods? Just to be sure there's nothing on your end?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Dave,
I actually called Adwords and they were able to approve it in the back end. You are right though, since it's a new feature their system has been disapproving a lot of snippets should not be.

Yannick

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor
Hi Yannick
Thanks for the update. I figured that was the case.
Glad it's all sorted for you now.