AdWords
5.2K members online now
5.2K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Still Waiting for Unban for my Adword Account

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello , adword banned me in my first ad campaing . Even my ad is approved and status eligible , it did not get any click or impression . Soon i get mail about my account is banned . Later , i got another email soon which shows my ad was not acceptable .

I need help to use adword in respectful to policy , my ad did not run or get any impression. I deposited money for ad campaign , created ad , saw ad status as " eligible " so , i did not need to look at it a few days , because i trusted google after i see ad status as " eligible" . This is really big disappoinment for users who are newbie to adwords advertisement . Please check my account and let me use it . I will create new advertisement by reading policy and terms more deeper

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Still Waiting for Unban for my Adword Account

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Please share your website URL
Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
bilalyucel.com . Even my website is not apropriate for google adwords
policy , as i mentioned before , first ad i created is accepted and get
status "eligible" . But i did not get any click or impression . Everything
is 0 . Soon , because of i saw ad status is " eligible" , i let my ad
active and wait a few days . Anyway , when i open my gmail , i saw 2 email
. first one shows my account suspended , other email shows my ad is not
acceptable . So if i could see that my ad is not acceptable , of course i
can delete and never promote my website . Sadly , google first blocked my
account , soon sent email about ad status .

It is very sad to get banned in first usage of adwords , i hope google let
newbie to understand how adwords work . And i hope someone can help me to
activate and use adwords account again .

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hi Bilal;

This site violates the "easy money "  clause of the Policy, and the "advertiser claims" section of the policy (and other sections of the policy- as well), and hence CANNOT be promoted on Google (regardless whether the ad was approved or not)

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I created this topic to tell , i want to use google adwords to promote another sites , when google blocked my adwords directly , my account closed without using any cent of deposited money . I am not asking for refund , i want to join adwords family. To understand it well and use apropriate for policy . Sad to see google suspended account without warning or asking me simply i can not promote my website. Can anybody help me to get my adwords account back ?

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor
Hello again
First; you'll have to fix the site and resubmit it for approval. This is a firm policy by Google. The landing page has to be fixed prior to appealing for un-suspended.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

after long time , i wish to use my adwords .  Here what has done :

1 . I opened an adwords account

2 . I added an ad

3. Ad get approved , but never published

4. My account directly suspended

5. I did not ask refund , because i want to learn how to use adwords as a newbie , 0 experience

I opened new website related to weight loss . And i want to promote it . I think my first time trying result as account suspension because  my main domain was related to online income , but advertisement was related to weight loss.

can anybody help me , how can i use my " unused , directly banned " adword account to activate again and use balance inside it to promote this website : 

healthyloseweightloss.com

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 8
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

Bilal,

Sorry you are having difficulty; however both sites are in egregious violation of google's policies, so much so that the Advertising Team decided to suspend you almost immediately after policy reported the violations.

Your business models (as currently constructed) are not just in violation with policy, but it rises to egregious violations of User Safety, more specifically I see Misleading and Inaccurate Claims and Get Rich Quick.  You also have a egregious Bride Page Violation, Terms and Conditions Violations, Affiliate Policy Violation, and a General lack of transparency and deceptiveness of business practices for both sites.

Although you will have to talk with Google for definitive answers, but based upon what I see, probably there will be no amount of changes to your site/account that will lift this suspension.  The violations are so egregious that google has more than likely decided not to do business with you again based upon my experience.

But this is just one man's opinion, see what policy has to say about it and follow their suggestions.

Good luck

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 9
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
thank you for your kind answer , i need to mention that i dont want to advertise anything on my first website which includes forex payment proofs ( www.bilalyucel.com ) . I bought an wso offer in warrior forum to advertise something , so i added it to my website and tried to sell something related to weight loss.

My ad does not start publishing , and my account get suspended quickly . ı really couldnt understand anything , because i just followed other's suggestion in warrior forum . I thought they are professional on advertising . So i really did not guess my account directly get suspended

At least , as a newbie user , i wait to get warning first , My balanace stay in account completely . There is no click or impression on my ad which cause account suspending.

That was the reason , i tried to built an weight loss related blog to advertise . But you say this is still against to adwords policy .

I hope someone can help me to get my account again and advertise something respectful to rules. I tried to add you via google + , yours and other's help are welcome , i really need to learn how to use adwords . I am sad to see my account always shows red suspension warning Smiley Sad