AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
1.6K members online now
1.6K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Status says "Serving"

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I created a video ad, and set everything up. But my ad status shows as serving. What does "serving" mean? When will my ad be approved?

screenshot

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Aizhan (Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭)
September 2015

Re: Status says "Serving"

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi tarikd,

Thanks for contacting us via the forum!

Please note that this is usually an AdSense error message meaning that the site content does not meet Google Adsense policy. Could be that your ad or your URL, do not meet policy requirements of the display network?

This could also mean that your account may be under a temporary review. These reviews are normal. We periodically review accounts to ensure that all ads meet our quality standards, to verify billing information, and to maintain account security. However, as I don't have access to your account, I cannot diagnose and verify the above. But please bear in mind, if you ads are still not running at this time, please contact AdWords support directly by selecting 'Contact AdWords' in the upper right-hand corner of this page. A member of the support team will be able to verify if a review is occuring on your account and assist you further from there. 

Hope the above information was helpful.

Good luck!

Aizhan

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Aizhan (Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭)
September 2015

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi tarikd,

Thanks for contacting us via the forum!

Please note that this is usually an AdSense error message meaning that the site content does not meet Google Adsense policy. Could be that your ad or your URL, do not meet policy requirements of the display network?

This could also mean that your account may be under a temporary review. These reviews are normal. We periodically review accounts to ensure that all ads meet our quality standards, to verify billing information, and to maintain account security. However, as I don't have access to your account, I cannot diagnose and verify the above. But please bear in mind, if you ads are still not running at this time, please contact AdWords support directly by selecting 'Contact AdWords' in the upper right-hand corner of this page. A member of the support team will be able to verify if a review is occuring on your account and assist you further from there. 

Hope the above information was helpful.

Good luck!

Aizhan

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I recieved in email stating my account was under review a day ago. Thanks.