AdWords
1.3K members online now
1.3K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Staggering incompetence regarding policy violation

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Over the past 8 weeks I have contacted the policy violation department at least 8 times over an advertisers obvious policy violation..
For the keyword search term "electricians Frankston"
The number 1 and 2 ad positions are obviously held by the same advertiser... Who is running two accounts..
They are also ad stuffing under the keywords " Mornington electrician" "Berwick electrician""Frankston electrician" and the list goes on and on.. I've reached a point of understanding Google doesnt give a a rats and that I may as well start 2, 3 or maybe even 4 accounts and simply push my competition onto page 2.. Hey.. Would be great for my business but not that great for the integrity of googles search results and user experience... Not sure I have much choice however ... As my competition are winning by deception and Google refuse to enforce their t's and c's... Your incompetence and inaction seriously staggers me.. and if you worked for me... Let's just say that wouldn't happen.. You don't deserve a job as far as I'm concerned and this inaction and laziness will sooner or later catch up with you... Good luck with that.
1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Staggering incompetence regarding policy violation

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star

Good morning.

Google investigates every complaint submitted. However, with advertisers from all around the world, I'm sure you can imagine what a big job that is. The process is not always as fast as people hope it will be.

If you have filed your complaint through the proper channels, that's really all you can do. Google will investigate and take any appropriate action.

Theresa
Google AdWords Top Contributor
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*