AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
1.9K members online now
1.9K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Some formats are still being reviewed: For a few days now ???

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi, I've created a video ad campaign using the "promote" option in YouTube, for a couple of days now my campaign has been stuck in Limo with the following notification under the serving column "Some formats are still being reviewed." How long does it take to get approved?

regards.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Some formats are still being reviewed: For a few days now ???

Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Participant ✭ ✭ ☆

HI Joofville

Welcome to the community forum Smiley Happy

PLease see the article "under review". It explains how an ad in the review process is generally dealt with within a three business day period. There are also links at the bottom of the article page giving information about the review process.

I'm sure it will get the approved status soon Smiley Happy

Best Regards

Re: Some formats are still being reviewed: For a few days now ???

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hello and welcome,

It's a fact that video and image ads does take more time than the regular text ads to get the approval status. Especially because these ads have to be delivered on Google Display Network which is really a big network. 

There is an excellent explanation from Adwords Engineer Laura in this thread, which gives you further more insights of why there is a long delay.

Just a thought!

Pankaj