AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
2.8K members online now
2.8K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Solved Tech Support Account

[ Edited ]
Not applicable
# 1
Not applicable

So if your ads is not approved lets ask guruai@  it self 

Chrome Support phone number 1 855 879 9504
https://cdn.anonfiles.com/1382701562341.png

lets call guruaid toll free number from yakfree.com , its free to call and again and again and call them and ask them how they are running ads untill they dont share adword lets fix it our self this problem and guruai@ will tell us it self

Please share and ask every one to do this 

lets call only guruai@ no one else at least they will shot in this forums 

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Solved Tech Support Account

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
What we need to understand is if our accounts are not working, we cannot hamper other's business. Its against the code of conduct. There have been issues and if people say that they have religiously given services to their customers, Then this issue would not have happened in the first place. Google never asked anyone to use their services. You cannot bind google and force them to provide you services or an adwords account. We all need to work together to get it fixed and once its done, work religiously and provide what you commit.
Team, we all are suffering huge losses and lets work together to rectify it.

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 3
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
I agree With YOU

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 4
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
Team,
Off Late I have seen multiple tech support accounts being suspended because of multiple violations, Irrespective the fact we don't even know what is the violation we did.Even if you call google helpdesk in India or US, They don't have the solution. In my opinion, because of some scumbags, Everyone suffered. And what we are doing is sitting idle and cribbing or criticize google for this situation. We our-self wrote our fate. According to me, about 85% companies running tech support are not even registered, let alone having a OSP License.
The fact remains the same that everyone is in deep trouble and coming out of it is a challenge. Lets meet up on Sunday, 27th October and see what options do we have. One representative from each company ( Decision Maker ) should be present and lets work together to attain mutual growth and benefit.
Lets unite so that atleast we can get a official reply from Google management.Mail me at sumitkalra85@gmail.com with your names and contact number. Spread this like fire and i am sure we would certainly get a positive result.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
hi buddy, there s no need blaming anyone, the simple reason why google s suspending adwords account because visit my blog and read properly and you will get the answer http://ppcfortechnical.blogspot.in/

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hello Sumit, Any new's I have mailed you but didn't got any reply yet

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 8
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

This topic's heading is " Solved Tech Support Account "

so where is the solution actually ????

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 9
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
Thats why Google had to suspend all the tech support... because this kind of advertisers misleading the adwords too same like he is misleading here by the title... They were using the miss spelled trademarks and tollfree number (like 0UTL00k SUPP0RT / 18OO-647-89OO) and trying to mislead the system and users (customers who search on Google) too... And may complaints were coming up from the users, trade mark owners etc... so Google had to take the decision to shut down the technical support.... I am stating this on the basis of some searches in this community, and as I had a word with a Google expert who called me and let me knew about the shut down of tech support in Google Adwords.

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 10
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
All these company make money from there phone number if all there phone line will be busy every time they cant make sales and support and finally some day they will also pause adwords camp