AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
3K members online now
3K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Skin Laser Treatments

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi guys,

I have client who wants to advertise these offers....and i want to know is it alowed or not??

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by ElizabethP (Community Manager)
September 2015

Re: Skin Laser Treatments

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hi @Miroslav S;

Generally speaking,  cosmetic procedures are allowed.

However; You must be very clear and  accurate with the claims made. You should not include on your website any unrealistic claims that might mislead a user. All claims must be supported by evidence.

Also note that the clinic must comply with all regulations in the country targeted. Regulatory compliance certificates / details  should be clearly shown on the site (e.g. The registration of  the doctor performing the procedure.)

I would strongly advise to read the Policy, and verify a compliance, prior to launching a campaign,.

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

View solution in original post

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
Hi Miroslav!
We need to know what is the target country first.
You can also check the section https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/176031
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by ElizabethP (Community Manager)
September 2015

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hi @Miroslav S;

Generally speaking,  cosmetic procedures are allowed.

However; You must be very clear and  accurate with the claims made. You should not include on your website any unrealistic claims that might mislead a user. All claims must be supported by evidence.

Also note that the clinic must comply with all regulations in the country targeted. Regulatory compliance certificates / details  should be clearly shown on the site (e.g. The registration of  the doctor performing the procedure.)

I would strongly advise to read the Policy, and verify a compliance, prior to launching a campaign,.

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’