AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
4.2K members online now
4.2K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Site violation policy

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I am trying to place an ad for my dental practice in Madrid, the web page was www.drabarcelo.com and the ad wasn´t approved because of site violation policies, I thought it was because of the name Barcelo (my own surname) so I changed it (www.dental-costarica.com) but for my surprise it wasn´t approved again. I get no solution of how can I fix it to get my ad running, please help with some answer of what the problem may be.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Site violation policy

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi there;
What was the reason  mentioned in the email received from Google? (Look for this email - it is the key for understanding the issue)

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Site violation policy

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

This is the reason mentioned and why I am asking (it doesn´t adress any issues, it is very general and can´t fix the problem):

Hello,

Your ad isn't running right now because it's disapproved for violating Google's advertising policies. If you address the policy violations below, we'll take a look and see if it can start running again.

=====================
  Policy violations
=====================
Site violates policy: We've determined that your site doesn't comply with our site policies. Because of this, any ads promoting this site have been disapproved.

Site violation policy

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Someone help me please, I don´t get an answer of why my site is violating site policies.

Thanks

Site violation policy

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭

Your site is healthcare related, and Google has very specific policies for advertising medicine. Here is their guidelines for advertising healthcare: https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/176031

It says you cannot promote "medical services and procedures", which I think your website falls under that category. There are links to request a manual review of your website on that policy page.

I advise you to not create a new account because that will also be disapproved and could make the situation worse. Hopefully, a manual review will help, but I am unfamiliar with healthcare advertising.

Site violation policy

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thank you very much for your response, the ad has already been reviewed, and doesn´t fall in site violation anymore.