AdWords
2.5K members online now
2.5K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Site violation policy

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I am trying to place an ad for my dental practice in Madrid, the web page was www.drabarcelo.com and the ad wasn´t approved because of site violation policies, I thought it was because of the name Barcelo (my own surname) so I changed it (www.dental-costarica.com) but for my surprise it wasn´t approved again. I get no solution of how can I fix it to get my ad running, please help with some answer of what the problem may be.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Site violation policy

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi there;
What was the reason  mentioned in the email received from Google? (Look for this email - it is the key for understanding the issue)

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Site violation policy

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

This is the reason mentioned and why I am asking (it doesn´t adress any issues, it is very general and can´t fix the problem):

Hello,

Your ad isn't running right now because it's disapproved for violating Google's advertising policies. If you address the policy violations below, we'll take a look and see if it can start running again.

=====================
  Policy violations
=====================
Site violates policy: We've determined that your site doesn't comply with our site policies. Because of this, any ads promoting this site have been disapproved.

Site violation policy

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Someone help me please, I don´t get an answer of why my site is violating site policies.

Thanks

Site violation policy

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 5
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

Your site is healthcare related, and Google has very specific policies for advertising medicine. Here is their guidelines for advertising healthcare: https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/176031

It says you cannot promote "medical services and procedures", which I think your website falls under that category. There are links to request a manual review of your website on that policy page.

I advise you to not create a new account because that will also be disapproved and could make the situation worse. Hopefully, a manual review will help, but I am unfamiliar with healthcare advertising.

Site violation policy

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thank you very much for your response, the ad has already been reviewed, and doesn´t fall in site violation anymore.