AdWords
5.4K members online now
5.4K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Site violates policy

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Site violates policy: We've determined that your site doesn't comply with our site policies. Because of this, any ads promoting this site have been disapproved.

I cannot see my ad listed in Ad`s tab at all(Attached Image).

Help me to resolve the request.

Thanks,

Ragav

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Ragav I
February 2017

Site violates policy

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi John,

I am having the same issue. 

"Ad Status: Disapproved
Ad Issue(s): Site violates policy"

I really have no idea why

Grant

View solution in original post

Re: Site violates policy

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star
Hi Ragav,

I'm sorry to hear that your site has been suspended. Can you share that screenshot again (I'm not seeing it in your original post)?

What reason does Google state for suspending your account?

John
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Ragav I
February 2017

Site violates policy

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi John,

I am having the same issue. 

"Ad Status: Disapproved
Ad Issue(s): Site violates policy"

I really have no idea why

Grant

Site violates policy

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4

Site violates policy

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 5
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

These are not the only answers. I just got off a lengthy call to the call center in India... They tried to crawl my site last October 2016. And since I was actually updating a very active site - they could not crawl the site ONE TIME. I use the fetch as google portion of Webmaster tools every 3 days without an issue. Yet, They said that in October 2016 - they had an issue - so they cut off my ads until I actually had them look at it today.

Blindly hurting customers is really bad in my book.

Site violates policy

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 6
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

These are not the only answers. I just got off a lengthy call to the call center in India... They tried to crawl my site last October 2016. And since I was actually updating a very active site - they could not crawl the site ONE TIME. I use the fetch as google portion of Webmaster tools every 3 days without an issue. Yet, They said that in October 2016 - they had an issue - so they cut off my ads until I actually had them look at it today.

Site violates policy

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 7
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Site violates policy

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 8
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hey Guys,

Could anyone tell me how to fix the site violation problems regrading to this website - loop.social ? I`ve created a google adwords and use this website, but it turns out to be the issue of site violation, and i believe i`ve made some changes to it and still doesn`t work. So could anyone help me to find a google adwords analysis to tell me exactly the problem the website is? and how can i fix it exactly? need more specific explanation... or anyone who can gives me some hints also welcomed....please guys,it`s really urgent though.