AdWords
4.8K members online now
4.8K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Site unsuspended, but adwords remain suspended

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Few months back, I setup a website to sell an ebook, and setup adwords campaign. right after the campaign launched, there was a couple of email sent by google notifying violations and few hours later, it gets suspended.

I contacted support, clearly they said the site has violated policies.

It took me months to understand the policy, then last week I did some editing to the website content, inform google about it, then yup they unsuspend my website. 

However, the adwords account remains suspended till today.

Now they say my adwords account is related to other account that has violated policies, and refuse to tell me which account. I have about 6 gmail account, 2 of them are on adwords, one is this suspended account (account A) and the other one (account B) is a new account I created 2 weeks ago which gets suspended automatically because it clearly related to account A.

in other words, I do not have any other account I can think of, that violate google's policy.

Before that, I have other email i assigned access to account A, and it is also get suspended because it is related to account A.

So now, I can only think that only account A has originally violated, and that was because of the website. but when the website gets unsuspended, I cannot understand where the violations came from.

I am so clueless and google cant tell me which 'related account' has violated. I need help.

I manage ppc campaign for 2 big international brands and yet i didnt get to solve issue of my own personal account Smiley Sad

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Site unsuspended, but adwords remain suspended

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello;

Quote:

."... 2 of them are on adwords, one is this suspended account (account A) and the other one (account B) is a new account I created 2 weeks ago which gets suspended automatically because it clearly related to account A...."

By opening another account while the first account was suspended, you violated the policy (aka "double serving")

Having multiple AdWords accounts related / linked to the same business is a serious violation of the policy.

I am sorry, but we cannot help.

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Re: Site unsuspended, but adwords remain suspended

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
understand, but that new account is for my other client, and I used the same billing, of course because I am managing it.

so if that is the issue, would you suggest me how do I do to start a new campaign for other client ya? i cant be using my client's credit card.