AdWords
1.9K members online now
1.9K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Site suspension due to violation of "academic aid".

A4U
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
A4U
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

My website was recently suspending stating academic aid violation- however i do online tutoring and homework lessons and guidance. What changes should i make to remove suspension. 

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Site suspension due to violation of "academic aid&quo

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
You cannot advertise this type of business model on Google. So nothing much that you could do.
Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Re: Site suspension due to violation of

[ Edited ]
A4U
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
A4U
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Moshe

Thanks for the feedback. But if you read this policy

https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/178143?hl=en-GB&utm_source=policy&utm_medium=email&u...

They say taking tests, custom essays, assignments, dissertation are not
allowed. THe other 3 categories are allowed. I anyways dont do
the prohibited things like taking tests and writing full assignments, and
have it mentioned it clearly in my Terms and conditions, and privacy policy
too, not to use this service for you college submissions.

So how do you think i could project myself in a correct and truthful manner.

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Well - first your confidental notice - this is a public forum all content is public;

I looked at your site: it clearly says: "Do my homework".  Furthermore, reading the explanations -  a common user will immediately conclude  that you provide help with writing academic aids

PS: There are also other violations. I mentioned the major one.

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

A4U
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
A4U
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Okay- thanks for taking the time to review..I will have to re structure and correct the errors- which i am setting up now- it has been done by my SEO guys since it was a heavily searched keyword- i am in process to clear the errors. It would be nice if you could point more violations so that I dont miss any thing major.

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor
My view - Google will not approve your site. This is a risk you will have to take;
Good luck!

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 8
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
why are you then allowing some sites to advertise this business model but not others?