AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
2.6K members online now
2.6K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Site suspended

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I'm not sure what happening.

My account suspended together 1 of my client's website listed in 'black list' (alphalipidslimdiet.com.my) during advertising. I received warning email 45 minutes before my account totally suspended! Reason they gave, sssssoooooooo general.

I also wonder why slimdiet2.org's ads still up and running while mine suspended. Both web selling same products, sharing testimonies and etc but not totally the same. This is so bias.

Re: Site suspended

Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi Ezlin85

Unfortunately I cannot make out for certain what you sell or promote on your website as I only speak english, my apologies. However, as I am sure you are aware, 

Have a look at 

http://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=176031

it may help you understand.

Remember, Google AdWords does not permit the promotion of healthcare-related products and services. They have different requirements for advertising healthcare-related products based on the product being advertising and the country being targeting.

One of the crietria they list is "Products that imply or claim that they're as effective as prescription weight-loss drugs." Again, as I said above I only speak english, but I did see a product on your website with regard to slimming.

"I also wonder why slimdiet2.org's ads still up and running while mine suspended" - if they are in breach of Google's policies, maybe Google just hasn't caught up with them yet.

Hope this helps and you can get it sorted.

Let us know how you get on.

Dave