AdWords
2K members online now
2K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Site suspended

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Please, can you help me to fix this problem.

My ads is

I'm not able to find and fix problem.

Site policies: Parked domain

Re: Site suspended

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
Hello ,

For your information, currently your ads is disapproved due to site policy Parked domain

You should check your domain must have lapsed, and may be your hosting company turned it into a parked domain while the site was down (very common practice).

To investigate further, i think you should call to Adwords support center to help you fix it.

Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
# 3
Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
Hi,

When google crawl your website might be you website were not live or up. Thats the reason its show error message Status: Disapproved.
under construction, site that is only used to link to other sites, site that is only intended to reserve a web address.

Kindly resubmit your ads. One more thing to do, ask you domain and hosting provider to clean cache of hosting.

Thanks
Ashwani Kumar

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Ashwani,
I made an appeal for my account and keep sending me back an email that the final decision has been made. What is wrong with my website? My website name is hungryroom.com . Im just running a local food restaurant.

Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
# 5
Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
I understand your concern, I already faced same issue so many times with my account. But they has own polices. Adwords will not disclose any parameters which you have to implement on you website. You have to check the link given below:-
https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2375414?hl=en
Yo can do one more thing as final discussion "kindly escalate one more time from the top gear icon of your adwords account"

Definitely something happened wrong in your account or by mistaken you did wrong in your account.

Thanks
Ashwani Kumar

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Ashwani. Thank you for replying. How do i do that process?

Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
# 7
Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
Hi,
Just follow these easy steps:-

1. Click on top right gear icon
2. Click on Help
3. Click on Email :""Mention complete details in this mails what you facing"":

After doing this, you'll get complete details. Still I'm not sure they will send you exact issue what happened in your account suspend. You can try this.

Thanks
Ashwani Kumar