AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
4.4K members online now
4.4K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Site suspended

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

My site has been suspended but there are many sites offering the same services as me www.jsdtechsupport.com

The name of the policy is: advertising policies.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Site suspended

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello there;
Please copy / paste here the suspension email received from Google;
Do not include any personal info (e.g. Email, CID...)

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

We were running our campaigns for same line of business successfully for our website www.winfix.in however for past few days we were not able to run the campaigns for some reason and today when i logged in to the account and checked it said that the website is suspended, possible reasons were mentioned in the link

http://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/1050602?hl=en-GB&utm_source=policy&utm_medium=email&u...

however, the website or the ads doesn't by any chance make any fraudulent commitments.

Kindly suggest.

Best regards 

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hello there again 
Please copy / paste here  (in full) the suspension email received from Google;
Do not include any personal info (e.g. Email, CID...)

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello,

We wanted to alert you that one of your sites violates our advertising policies. Therefore, we won't be able to run any of your ads that link to that site, and any new ads pointing to that site will also be disapproved.

Here's what you can do to fix your site and hopefully get your ad running again:

1. Make the necessary changes to your site that currently violates our policies:

Display URL: winfix.in

Policy issue: User safety
     Details & instructions: http://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/1050602?hl=en_GB&utm_source=policy&utm_medium=email&u...

2. Resubmit your site to us, following the instructions in the link above. If your site complies with our policies, we can approve it to start running again.

Repeated violations of our advertising policies could result in a suspension of your AdWords account, so it's important to address any issues as soon as possible by reviewing our policies. To learn more about AdWords suspension policies, please visithttp://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/164786?hl=en_GB&utm_source=policy&utm_medium=email&ut....

Yours Sincerely,
The Google AdWords Team

--------------
Please do not reply directly to this message, as it was sent from a notification-only email address that doesn't accept incoming email. Instead, please contact us at https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/8206?contact=1&hl=en_GB&utm_source=policy&utm_medium=email... (you'll see our available support channels and hours listed there).

-----------------------------------------
You may opt out of Disapproved ads and policy alerts emails associated with geek.guardians.2012@gmail.com by visitingadwords.google.com/um/EmailOptOutLink?token=AOGacIo72OypLLWT_InG7gmgkJZmHqIRqC6qIUOzMKY4bbxKBitZLZbB.... This link expires 30 days after we send this email to you.

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor

@Shubham U;

Have you thoroughly read this Policy section and verified compliance of all clauses ?

For example: I do not see a clear pricing plan. (How much does the service cost?; What is covered/ included ? And a clear cancellation Policy)

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

thanks... will do it. Smiley Happy

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 8
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

@ Raj S, u've got the same problem with your website as I do... Hope to see you back with changes on your website as I will...

have updated everything and now am waiting for a reply....

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 9
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

have updated everything and now am waiting for a reply....