AdWords
13.3K members online now
13.3K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Site suspended??

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi, i have been running my ad fine previously with the same website. No issues whatsoever. The issue came when i decided i had to change keywords and ad text. I changed the ad text to "ipad" which they told me was not allowed which i eventually changed. Then, now my website is suspended for i dont know what reason? I wrote the content myself, no charging for free products, price is clearly stated. I'm in the affiliate marketing region. Please kindly advise as i have no idea what is wrong. 

eliabledeals

Thanks

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Site suspended??

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi Mate,

As your issue is regarding Suspended Site i would request to go through the links given below.

http://support.google.com/adwords/answer/1704383?hl=en

http://support.google.com/adwords/answer/1207010?hl=en

I hope this Helps you!

Thanks,

Azeem Shaikh

Azeem Shaikh
SEM Freelancer & Consultant.
Adwords & Bing Ads Certified Individual.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi mate,

Thanks for the reply. Appreciate it. I've seen through that help checklist but to no avail. The thing is, that very same site has been approved for my previous campaign but now disapproved with this campaign now. Obviously i do not know what is wrong and have tried to rectify it by reading through the help checklist. Therefore, i'm here to see if anyone can analyze my site to see if something is wrong which i do not realize. 

Cheers

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 4
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi Mate,

Whenever a site is suspended by Adwords they give a valid reason for what the site was suspended..if you have any please share it with us.

Azeem

Azeem Shaikh
SEM Freelancer & Consultant.
Adwords & Bing Ads Certified Individual.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi mate,

Site Policy: We've determined that your site doesn't comply with our
site policies. Because of this, any ads promoting this site have been
disapproved.

Which brings me on a roundabout again. I do not know which policy i'm violating. To me, my site is legit, safe and not scamming or spamming.

Cheers

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor

Hello,

Is it possible for you to share the website URL here, so that Community can shed some light on this suspension?

Pankaj

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

hi i have included in the post above. Anyway, here we go! The link to my site is below. Site approved by sitelock to be free of malware and spam. Nature of business : Affiliate marketing, review, deals.

Main category : Computer & Electronics, software, Internet

Cheers!

Eliabledeals

Top Contributor
# 8
Top Contributor

Hello,

If you go to Ads tab inside your Adwords account and then customize the columns and include Policy details column, what policy violation does it refer you to?

You said you are into affiliate marketing, so I am assuming that you don't have a direct control over the website in terms of any changes if required.

Pankaj

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 9
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

It says the same thing. "Site suspended"

Yes i do. It is my domain and my site and i can change whatever content i wish to. I've partnered with several vendors to promote their products/services. Content wise is still in my discretion and control. 

Cheers

Top Contributor
# 10
Top Contributor

Hello again,

On checking the products you have and the call to action button Act Now!, I saw it links to clickbank Smiley Sad

Clickbank is a pretty controversial topic and if you search for it on the forum, you will find tons of threads related to suspension because of affiliate advertising with clickbank.

I would encourage you to read this specific thread and responses from Moshe and Calin more importantly. I hope you will understand how it goes with clickbank.

https://www.en.adwords-community.com/t5/Set-up-and-basics/Only-just-started-and-Suspended-already/td...

In the meantime, did you write to Adwords support or call them for further explanation?

http://support.google.com/adwords/answer/8206?hl=en&hlrm=en&

Pankaj