AdWords
4.4K members online now
4.4K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Site suspended, will it end someday??

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I got my site suspended from adwords after it was restore not long ago, 

The story (short)

I got a domain about 2 weeks ago, i put a home page, contact us privacy policy and blog page,

after i created a campaign and upload it i notice my site is not online (site policy issues) 

So i correct some things and after 3 days site was ONLINE and active again. 

Today i notice that the site got suspended, AGAIN! 

I DID NOT do any changes to the site since it got activate and i am not sure what the hell is going on with Google Adwords Team!!

Can someone please take a look on my site and see if there is any issue you can detect?

Site:

http://www.locksmithjobs.net

Thanks a lot

T.L

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Theresa_Zook (Top Contributor Alumni)
September 2015

Re: Site suspended, will it end someday??

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi there;

In my viewת this site violates both the information harvesting section (a site that its main goal to collect personal information), and the "user safety" section. ("Easy money" - "JOIN OUR FREE NETWORK TODAY AND START GETTING JOBS TODAY")

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Theresa_Zook (Top Contributor Alumni)
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi there;

In my viewת this site violates both the information harvesting section (a site that its main goal to collect personal information), and the "user safety" section. ("Easy money" - "JOIN OUR FREE NETWORK TODAY AND START GETTING JOBS TODAY")

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Moshe, do u talk about the application? I guess I can forward them to download something and fill it up, would that help?
And I don't understand about the user saftey, can u give me example regarding my site specifically ?

Thanks Moshe
Toda.