AdWords
1.9K members online now
1.9K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Site suspended, will it end someday??

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I got my site suspended from adwords after it was restore not long ago, 

The story (short)

I got a domain about 2 weeks ago, i put a home page, contact us privacy policy and blog page,

after i created a campaign and upload it i notice my site is not online (site policy issues) 

So i correct some things and after 3 days site was ONLINE and active again. 

Today i notice that the site got suspended, AGAIN! 

I DID NOT do any changes to the site since it got activate and i am not sure what the hell is going on with Google Adwords Team!!

Can someone please take a look on my site and see if there is any issue you can detect?

Site:

http://www.locksmithjobs.net

Thanks a lot

T.L

1 Expert replyverified_user
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Theresa_Zook (Top Contributor Alumni)
September 2015

Re: Site suspended, will it end someday??

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi there;

In my viewת this site violates both the information harvesting section (a site that its main goal to collect personal information), and the "user safety" section. ("Easy money" - "JOIN OUR FREE NETWORK TODAY AND START GETTING JOBS TODAY")

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Re: Site suspended, will it end someday??

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Moshe, do u talk about the application? I guess I can forward them to download something and fill it up, would that help?
And I don't understand about the user saftey, can u give me example regarding my site specifically ?

Thanks Moshe
Toda.