AdWords
2K members online now
2K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Site suspended on my first ad campaign

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I created my first ad campaign on adword but I got the below message as reply

"Hello,

We wanted to alert you that one of your sites violates our advertising policies. Therefore, we won't be

able to run any of your ads that link to that site, and any new ads pointing to that site will also be  

disapproved.

Here's what you can do to fix your site and hopefully get your ad running again:

1. Make the necessary changes to your site that currently violates our policies:

Display URL: <edited by a Community Manager as noted below>

Policy violation: Malicious or Unwanted Software
    Details & instructions: https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/6020954#311"

The problem now is that I don't know how to go about it, I'll be happy if I'm put through.
The site is <edited by a Community Manager as noted below>

NOTE: This post has been edited by a Community Manager in order to remove two links which had the potential to put other members at risk. Please do not re-post.

As a best practice, please do not post links to sites that are suspected of - or flagged as having - Malware or other malicious content.
1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Site suspended on my first ad campaign

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Ibraheem A,

You will have to go through your website's contents and other streaming ads and remove any and all contents and links to "Malicious or Unwanted Software."

Once you do, create a new AdWords ad and resubmit to them for approval. Don't resubmit until you purge the website of all possible offending contents and/or links.

Kind Regards,

James