AdWords
5.1K members online now
5.1K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Site suspended for unknown reason!!

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I just logged into my Adwords account after a while of not using it and created a campaign for my site. Apparently, for reasons unknown, my ads cannot run because the site is 'suspended'. I have read through the FAQ about this, and none of their reasons for suspending a site seem to make any sense for mine. I cannot find anything wrong with it that violates any terms.  I never received an email from Google saying that this site was suspended or why.  I have submitted a re-review but I will got some generic computer response. How can I get this fixed asap? I have some campaigns I need to get running. My site is www.pkclip.com. Please let me know 

Thanks.

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Site suspended for unknown reason!!

Community Manager
# 2
Community Manager

Hi Abhul,

I've had a look at pkclip.com, and without logging into your account and having the specifics (which you can only get from contacting AdWords Support), it looks like there is very little unique content on your site, and it is probably in violation of the "Bridge Page" policy which falls under "Low value content" (outlined here).

Kathleen

Re: Site suspended for unknown reason!!

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor
And you have a pop up up on a landing page, which "pops up" after a few seconds and you are violating the "information harvesting" asking for the user's email (if wishes ) to continue.
Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’