AdWords
5.6K members online now
5.6K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Site suspended for no apparent reason

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi fellow forum goers,

Recently I have set up an Adwords account, even went through the optimization process with a Google representative. When I activated the account I immediately received a "Site suspended" message for my ads and keywords. This is a Locksmith website with a pretty clear cut message. The URL is http://www.locksmithcalifornia247.com

I would appreciate it if anyone could take a look and tell me if im missing something.

Eyal 

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Site suspended for no apparent reason

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello there;
Please copy / paste here the suspension email received from Google;
Do not include any personal info (e.g. Email, CID...)

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Here it is:

Hello,

We wanted to alert you that one of your sites violates our advertising policies. Therefore, we won't be able to run any of your ads that link to that site, and any new ads pointing to that site will also be disapproved.

Here's what you can do to fix your site and hopefully get your ad running again:

1. Make the necessary changes to your site that currently violates our policies:

Display URL: locksmithcalifornia247.com

Policy issue: User safety
     Details & instructions: http://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/1050602?hl=en&utm_source=policy&utm_medium=email&utm_...

2. Resubmit your site to us, following the instructions in the link above. If your site complies with our policies, we can approve it to start running again.

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hello again;

Usually the reason for site suspension of these types of services is a lack of clear pricing plans and SOW (Scope of work - what is included in the service provided).

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thank you for your help it is much appreciated,

Added a privacy policy and a pricing page.

I hope this will clarify the situation.

What do you think? anything else I should add?

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Way2cu
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor

Please resubmit the sire using the link at the bottom of the  "user safety " section.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Once again , thank you so much! .

Site resubmitted after talking to google and getting their input on what needs to be done.

Eyal