AdWords
4.6K members online now
4.6K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Site suspended due to " Malacious or unwanted program"?

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi we started a new website with a brand new domain. When we setup a adwords account on that our site suspended because of some "Malicious or unwanted software". But we dont have any software present on this website.

We contacted adwords regarding this they send us an email with three bad links however the links they send to us for removal are not presented anywhere on our site or on the server. (checked thrice)

The link they send to us for removal

<edited by a Community Manager as noted below> 

However we had redesign our website, changes its content and policies. Checked and updated every link manually but didn't find anything suspicious. Resubmit the site or ad and received the same disapproval again.

Called adwords several times but they say you will receive a call from your account representative soon within 12-24 hours. But we received no call from them till yet don't know what's exactly wrong with our site because there is no software present on this site and all links are checked thrice manually then why google is suspending our site by "Malicious or unwanted software" policy.

Our site is <edited by a Community Manager as noted below> 

You can check that there is no software present in this site and even we mentioned in our policy that if any harm is done to our user while using our digital products we will help them to fix it as well as refund their money. Don't know how to fix this?

hoping for call from adwords team as soon as possible but no received till yet.

IS there any alternative way to fix this?

please let me know below in this thread

thank you in advance

This post has been edited by a Community Manager, per Community Posting Guidelines.

2 Expert replyverified_user
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by James_Clemens (Top Contributor)
June

Site suspended due to &quot; Malacious or unwanted program&quot;?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

The issue here is not the site, but the business model. Promoting  remote IT services on Google is not allowed.

Search the community about "Tech support" or "IT support". You'll find dozens of discussions on the topic.

I am afraid your business cannot be advertised on Google.

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

This is not a tech support or it support. We are promoting Stellar application for password recovery However the support is to install and diagnosing the issue of the customer

Re: Site suspended due to &quot; Malacious or unwanted program&quot;?

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Quoting from your site:

>>"We ensure to check the security of your email regularly such that your email health become stronger. Our experts team will make your email more secure"

>>"In case of email most of issues occured due to wrong file allocation or set up. We help you to find the bad files and fix them"

>>"We ensure to increase your email performance to keep it spam free and faster to send and recieve email. Email perfomance is must to create a better campaign and engaging with others

These and  other services mentioned on the site, all fall under Google's definition of tech support. The user has to grant you access to his / her PC to perform the tasks. In Google's view, this is  a tech support.

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

You work more than google adwords team

Re: Site suspended due to " Malacious or unwanted program"?

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor

HI,

I agree with Moshe... and would add that several of my security countermeasures went heavy when attempting to review your website. I would caution anyone else from visiting it and believe your post should be edited to remove the malware laced links.

ff.jpg 

I hope this is not an attempt to infect users of this forum.

Regards,

James