AdWords
1.7K members online now
1.7K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Site suspended due to malware

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

My site is: www.privatehomefinder.co.uk

Last night I received a message informing me that my site has been suspended due to Malware.

I have checked in Google Webmaster Tools and also with the Google Safe SefeBrowsing tool and they both come back clean.

I have also scanned the site with several different malware scanning tools and they too have all come back clean.

Where do I go from here?

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Site suspended due to malware

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Mark,

If your site is clean, you need to submit it for reconsideration using Google webmasters tools and it will be reviewed from Google's end.

It is also recommended that you submit this form (https://support.google.com/adwords/contact/site_policy) and Adwords support will give your site a green signal for advertising.

Hope that helps!

Pankaj

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thanks for the reply.

My issue is that there never seems to have been an issue in the first place so why would this have been flagged up as an Adware site?

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor
Did you speak with the Adwords support on this because as far as my experience goes, a website is not flagged by Adwords till there is an issue in it.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Yes, I was told to submit a feedback form which seems to be the same form that is used to submit a site re-review which I have done.

I'm confused as to how Adwords has detected Malware when Webmaster Tools and all of their diagnostics tools say it's completely clean.

It would be helpful if they pointed out exactly what was causing this to flag up otherwise how am I suppost to fix it?