AdWords
1.5K members online now
1.5K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Site suspended due to framing. Please help!

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

We got our Adwords app rejected, re: 'site suspended due to framing'.  We are trying to launch our campaign www.kumon-special-offer.com.   We are using batchgeo.com to provide us with a zip code store locator, mailchimp for the form fill, and a vimeo iframe video to play content.  Could any of these items be the reason they are saying we are in violation of the framing policy?  We're confused.  Any help would be appreciated.  Or could it be our direct content, which is similar to the main site...this page is for a special back to school deal.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Site suspended due to framing. Please help!

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Danielle,

Welcome to Adwords Community. I took a few minutes to review your website and I noticed it's generally quite thin in terms of content. To address the framing issue, the search bar up there redirects to another domain when used. The framing policy includes a clause saying "If your site has a search functionality, make sure the search results aren't just copied from other sites.". I understand you're using it to generate maps, but I'd highly recommend embedding a map from Google Maps on your own current domain if it's possible.

The other obvious issue with the page as I said, is the content is very thin which could lead to a potential information harvesting violation as well.

Here's what I recommend doing:

1) Add more content, maybe a navigation menu leading to the school's offered courses, how to enroll, fees...etc (Assuming I'm right and this is a school).

2) Ensure your have clear policies with regards to how you gather user information and what you do with it. I recommend adding terms of service and policy pages.

3) Minimize (or preferably eliminate) the visitor's need to go to other websites in order to take advantage of a main feature or function on your website. Try to have everything they need with regards to the school, on the school's website.

Read more about the two policies I talked about here:

https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/190437
https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/190438

Once you've done that you can submit your website for re-review. I cannot tell 100% what's causing the issue, those are my best guesses and other members may have additional/different input. Sometimes Adwords support can provide some insight on the exact element/content that's causing issues. I'd recommend giving them a call too:

https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/1385067

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor
I think the Issue is is a violation of "information harvesting" section of the Policy
Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
MosheTLV,please help with competitor violate double serving,thx

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭