AdWords
4.7K members online now
4.7K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Site suspended, could not find any violations

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have run ads before but now I got a suspended error but cannot find any violation.  The website is mibootcamps.com.  

here is the email excerpt;

Site Policy: We've determined that your site doesn't comply with our site policies. Because of this, any ads promoting this site have been disapproved.

For more information about suspended sites, please see:

http://adwords.google.com/support/aw/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=190447&utm_source=google&utm_medium=...

I have no idea what policy they claim is violated and trying to get and answer via their links is impossible.  How do you determine the problem with such a vague canned email.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Site suspended, could not find any violations

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
Best thing you can do is to contact your AdWords support over phone.

Re: Site suspended, could not find any violations

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hello

Your site violates the "Misleading or unrealistic promotions" clause of the Policy. (Under  the "Misrepresentation of self, product, or service section.)

For example (as an example only:  there are many more unreal claims on your site)

3-5% reduction in body fat
» 5-12 pounds of weight loss
» 1-3" decrease in the midsection
» 25% increase in strength
» 25% improvement in endurance
» Better relaxation
» Greatly improved posture
» 100% gain in self-confidence

If a woman weighs 150 lbs is to lose 5% of fat (assuming 35% of fat) that means that she had to "burn" within a month  0.05*150 lb *3600 (calories per pound of fat)= 27,000 calories per months or  approx between 6000-7000 calories per week - this is unreal!

All this site has to be re-written  to reflect a common scientific approach  to weight loss (i.e. Exercise +diet). The current content cannot be promoted.

The business model is the major violation. There are  a few more (e.g. Non SSL registration...)

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’