AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
4.3K members online now
4.3K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Site suspended, could not find any violations

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have run ads before but now I got a suspended error but cannot find any violation.  The website is mibootcamps.com.  

here is the email excerpt;

Site Policy: We've determined that your site doesn't comply with our site policies. Because of this, any ads promoting this site have been disapproved.

For more information about suspended sites, please see:

http://adwords.google.com/support/aw/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=190447&utm_source=google&utm_medium=...

I have no idea what policy they claim is violated and trying to get and answer via their links is impossible.  How do you determine the problem with such a vague canned email.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Site suspended, could not find any violations

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
Best thing you can do is to contact your AdWords support over phone.

Re: Site suspended, could not find any violations

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hello

Your site violates the "Misleading or unrealistic promotions" clause of the Policy. (Under  the "Misrepresentation of self, product, or service section.)

For example (as an example only:  there are many more unreal claims on your site)

3-5% reduction in body fat
» 5-12 pounds of weight loss
» 1-3" decrease in the midsection
» 25% increase in strength
» 25% improvement in endurance
» Better relaxation
» Greatly improved posture
» 100% gain in self-confidence

If a woman weighs 150 lbs is to lose 5% of fat (assuming 35% of fat) that means that she had to "burn" within a month  0.05*150 lb *3600 (calories per pound of fat)= 27,000 calories per months or  approx between 6000-7000 calories per week - this is unreal!

All this site has to be re-written  to reflect a common scientific approach  to weight loss (i.e. Exercise +diet). The current content cannot be promoted.

The business model is the major violation. There are  a few more (e.g. Non SSL registration...)

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’