AdWords
5.4K members online now
5.4K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Site policy: website cant be advertised

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Can someone PLEASE tell me what is wrong with my site. Yesterday it was fine, today it is not. WHY??

If someone from Google is listening in, here is my info

<edited by a Community Manager as noted below>

Note: this post has been edited by a Community Manager, per Community Posting Guidelines, in order to protect privacy and account security. Please note that it is best to never post confidential account and/or contact information in this or any other public forum.

Re: Site policy: website cant be advertised

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
Hello Greg,

Can you send a link to your website?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 4
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
Hey Greg,

Have you called google adwords help line about this? It may be from using the word malware on your site or google may think you are promoting a product with malware.

Examples of abuse of the ad network: promoting content that contains malware; "cloaking" or using other techniques to hide the true destination that users are directed to; "arbitrage" or promoting destinations for the sole or primary purpose of showing ads; promoting "bridge" or "gateway" destinations that are solely designed to send users elsewhere; advertising with the sole or primary intent of gaining public social network endorsements from the user; "gaming" or manipulating settings in an attempt to circumvent our policy review systems

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Called Adwords help and they are escalating the issue. Thanks so much. I don't know if that will fix it, but You have been a big help