AdWords
2.4K members online now
2.4K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Site policy: website can't be advertised

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Site policy: website can't be advertised: We've determined that your site doesn't comply with our site policies. Because of this, any ads promoting this site have been disapproved.

i keep get this from emails

and in ad mange (

Site policies: Site not working )

IDK what is wrong with website to get (not working)
am new at Adwords  so hope some one explain that to me .

my site is www.bmhonline.com

thanks

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Site policy: website can't be advertised

Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Participant ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi Medo,

Please find below the screenshot for check the exact reason for Site Suspension by adding "Policy details" Column in Text Ads Tab.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0ByPz51L7FejLamprcTh6eDNJc2c/view?usp=sharing

Please find below link for fix your Site Suspension issue and we will recommend to submit this form with required details.

Fix a suspended site - https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/1704383?hl=en

Request a site review - https://support.google.com/adwords/contact/site_policy

i hope this will help you.

Thanks

Anand

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor
Hmm... Interesting... Let me check with Google on that.
Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor
I have found many snippets of text that are not original, they seem to be present on many other websites as well.

As long as the content is not original (and Google can tell that in an instant, as all websites get indexed pretty quickly), it can't be advertised with AdWords.
Calin Sandici, AdWords Top Contributor | Find me on: Google+ | Twitter | LinkedIn | myBlog
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
can you give me more explain with some examples
first thanks you for trying help me but as i say i am noob in Adwords so i need more specific explain about the issue in my website and some recommended steps to solve it

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor

Hello.

I don't remember exactly which bits I have copied and searched for in Google, but it was very clear that the text on the homepage was not written by someone "for the first time", specifically for that website.

On the other hand, it took me three attempts to get the website to load, as well. After the third refresh I finally got the page to display. This may be an issue as well.

If someone copies a bit from one website and another bit from another website, then places those bits on a new website, that website cannot be advertised with AdWords.

What you need to do is have someone write original content and then place it on the website.

Hope it helps.
P.S. Here are some bits.

""We will build you a quality, and unique web design for your business, it will be built with the latest web design standards so your website won't be outdated in a few years.""

"How will people find your website? SEO is not magic. Choose your words carefully and make sure your site is built to be indexed by search engines."

There may be others as well.

Calin Sandici, AdWords Top Contributor | Find me on: Google+ | Twitter | LinkedIn | myBlog
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
so you mean that i should change the content in the sections in my website and write it from beginning again??

i know that i maybe bother you .
thank you to much for helping

Top Contributor
# 8
Top Contributor
No worries, you're not bothering me or anybody else, for that matter.

You need to write original content, or have someone write original content for your website. All your website.

When you're done with it, answer the original email from Google that mentioned that your website cannot be advertised and let them know you've re-written all the content. Maybe they'll reconsider their position and allow you to advertise it.

Before writing back though check your hosting provider's uptime and reliability as well. You can't advertise a website that cannot be loaded at any time, from anywhere. Also, keep in mind that slow websites are very bad as a user experience, especially for a site that promises to create such websites for the customers.

Last, but not least, make sure to have someone spell check your website. If I remember correctly you have a green button saying "Get Start". That doesn't do much good either, when someone from an English speaking country visits your website.

Good luck!

Top Contributor
# 9
Top Contributor

@Medo F;

Google enabled your site;

However, do take seriously the comments made by @AdWiser, and work on the content of your site to provide users with original content which has added value to users. Otherwise, you are at risk of being suspended again... Smiley Surprised

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’