AdWords
6.1K members online now
6.1K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Site policy: website can't be advertised

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Greetings Everyone.

I've tried to wrap my head around this, our website ad was disapproved and in the Policy details I have a remark that states: Site policy: website can't be advertised, Site policies: Site not working.

I've had no luck in trying to get either fixed. Some guidance on these two policies would certainly be a great assistance.

Thank you for your time.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Site policy: website can't be advertised

Community Manager
# 2
Community Manager

Hi Terra C,

Generally you'll find your site gets disapproved for this if your site was not working, or slow to load, at the time of review. Or, if your site is not accessible by all IP addresses globally.

If you review the policy (found here), and feel that your site is now compliant, you can submit it for review to the Policy team at this link: https://goo.gl/sSWOXc

Kathleen

Re: Site policy: website can't be advertised

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thank you Kathleen,

I had done a demographic area (U.S) and made sure that the site was available and functioning. I had gone onto the settings and made sure that I didn't in someway add any other region by accident. Would this mean that regardless the country blocking on the firewall needs to be open for that specific IP address, that is in order for ban to be lifted? thank you for your input I truly appreciate it.