AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
1.6K members online now
1.6K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Site policy: website can't be advertised

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I am getting this message in my ads section and ads are disapproved.

if i change my domain name and the landing page will that help me?

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Site policy: website can't be advertised

Badged Google Partner
# 2
Badged Google Partner
Hello Ankit,

changing your website domain is not going to change the fact your website is violating Adwords policies.

You have to change your website, so it is according to these policies.
If you need further help with the reason why your website is suspended from Adwords, then send us URL of your website and me or somebody else might help you further.

Alex

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Alex - I am getting the same "website can't be advertised" disapproval notice for my campaign that has ran fine since 2012. The website is www.carolinagranite.net and the site hasn't been down for maintenance and has remaining fully functional for years. This seems sudden and I can't figure out what is going on. Please help me out ASAP if you can. Thanks!

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hey guys did you get the solution for this issue. I am having the same. I checked that my landing page is crawlable at webmaster tool but still getting the same issue "Site not working".

Community Manager
# 5
Community Manager
This older thread has been closed to new replies.

Should anyone have a new or unanswered question related to this topic, please start a new thread with a descriptive subject line, and post a clear, specific and detailed question. 

This will improve the visibility of your question as well as help other forum members to understand your question fully, and answer it in a useful and effective way.

To start a new thread, please go to the top level of the AdWords Community, and from there, click on the board that is most closely related to your question. After that, you can click on the pink "+" sign in the lower right corner of the screen to start a new topic.

Thank you.