AdWords
1.9K members online now
1.9K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Site not working

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi

My website <edited by a Community Manager as noted below> got rejects by Google Adwords, and the reason I found from the Campaign Management control panel that - Site policies: Site not working. I checked the website and works perfect. Can anyone advice me, why this happens.

Regards

Jacob

NOTE: This post has been edited by a Community Manager in order to remove a link which has the potential to put other members at risk. As a best practice, please do not post links to sites that are suspected of - or flagged as having - Malware or other malicious content.

Re: Site not working

Top Contributor Alumni
# 2
Top Contributor Alumni
Hi Jacob,
Just tested your website it seems to be affected by some malware as my browser kept throwing warning.
You might want to fix that.
Hope this helps
Regards, Nik
LinkedIn  |   @nikhilparachure | My Blog

Re: Site not working

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

HI Nik,

Thanks for reply. Can I have screenshot please about the warning.

Regards
Jacob <edited by a Community Manager as noted below>

Please note it is counter to our Community Guidelines to either offer or request assistance outside the forum, and/or to provide your contact information in a forum post. The Community Guidelines may be referenced via the link towards the bottom right of the page. Thank you for your understanding.