AdWords
3K members online now
3K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Site for adword campaign

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

We want to promote our site for adwords, after making all the necessary changes as required by Google. Can you help us to know if this site is good to be working with Google adwords.

Regards,

Re: Site for adword campaign

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
What is the link to the site?

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 4
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
What is the goal you are trying to achieve? Just increasing the views on these videos? One thing I would say is there is no clear call to action that I can determine.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi,
Primary objective of site is to serve video contents to users, video contents are of our content partners for which we own publishing licenses as well as our own contents.

Regards,

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 6
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
It certainly appears that you want video views, but maybe adding some call to action would help people know what to do specifically. Just my opinion

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi,

As on now videos are free, there might be some paid contents in future.

Can you suggest some options.

Regards,

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 8
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
One thing I would recommend is using Youtube to market the videos to get views. This might be a better entry level way to go if there are no real searches for the content on the site. If there is I would start with exact match keywords assuming you have enough traffic using them.

If the campaign goes well then expand things. With the Youtube marketing try targeting your ads to related videos so you will have a person who IS interested in watching videos similar to yours.

Hope that helps!

Dustin

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 9
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thanks Dustin,

But is this site good enough to get approved by Google for youtube or adwords for campaign.

Regards,

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 10
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
Some of the videos look like they might have questionable content so I really can't say. You may have to just test it and see.