AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
3.5K members online now
3.5K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Site dissaproved in violation of site policy-- HELP ME UNDERSTAND WHY

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello

I have a few campaigns running and the one I need to get going again is my computer repair service.

So I went into ad words only to find out it is "suspended" due to site policy. Furthermore the google rep says I should have received email about the site suspension. I did not.

Also I filled out the form and 5 days and have not hear back from giant google about the violation.

So can anyone tell me what rules I am breaking?

I state the services I offer, my payment types, and contact info, and googles own blogger.

So whats the problem google does not care to answer? anyone give me reasons suspended?

site is http://www.darkmoontechnologies.com and is computer repair related. Who knows someone gets a laugh at my misory.

Mike

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Michael P
September 2015

Re: Site dissaproved in violation of site policy-- HELP ME UNDERSTAND

Google Employee
# 2
Google Employee
Hi Michael,

It looks like you need some more detailed support on your account so I have passed your issue onto our AdWords Support team. They will be able to offer you some specific answers that the community wouldn't be able to give you because they don't have access to your account.

Let us know if you have any more questions about this.
Hannah

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Michael P
September 2015

Re: Site dissaproved in violation of site policy-- HELP ME UNDERSTAND

Google Employee
# 2
Google Employee
Hi Michael,

It looks like you need some more detailed support on your account so I have passed your issue onto our AdWords Support team. They will be able to offer you some specific answers that the community wouldn't be able to give you because they don't have access to your account.

Let us know if you have any more questions about this.
Hannah