Site disapproved dont know how to fix , please help[ Edited ]
September 2013 - last edited September 2013
I tried to advertise for a website, but disapproved. The site : www.fxclearing.com
Previously someone else did the advertise. They said the google team asked to put manual for the software that needed to be downloaded by the clients.
The manual already put on the downloading page http://www.fxclearing.com/download
But till now seems the website still suspended. My ads was disapproved.
Then, I check the website, and get this conclusion :
1. The site dont do Arbitrage, Mirroring and framing, or Parked domain
2. The site is not listed as supicious http://www.google.com/safebrowsing/diagnostic?site=fxclearing.com
3. The site use https ( https://cabinet.fxclearing.com/ )
4. The site is not a Bridge page, Selling of free items, imply an affiliation, partnership, or any special relationship with Google, checkout processes or promoting non genuine products
5. The site also not misleading anyone, all of our products and terms are displayed clearly on the web.
Please Help, how can I get my ads approved ?
Re: Site disapproved dont know how to fix , please help
Nobody on the community will be able to see the details of what is wrong with your account/site so I have passed your issue on to the AdWords support team. They will be in touch soon so keep an eye on your inbox.
In the meantime, it looks like your site could fall under our Software Principles policy so you might want to familiarise yourself with it.