AdWords
6.3K members online now
6.3K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Site Violating Policy Due to URL?

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Site Violating Policy Due to URL?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I thought I posted the details of my question but it looks like apparently not. My ads keep getting disapproved for "Site Violates Policy" and I read through the help articles and found nothing so I talked to an AdWords personnel and they said it was a problem with AdSense causing my channel URL to map to a different URL that does not exist and that I should contact AdSense. They also advised adding a short description of my channel which I already had but I improved it anyways just to be sure. 

Next I posted on AdSense forums (since I can't email them without making over $25 in ads weekly) and they said that the URL was not the problem and sent me a link to here which is why I am making this post. I tried editing my ad setting in AdWords and I think I fixed the "In-Stream" ad because it no longer says disapproved. I did this just by copying and pasting the URL to the video. This ad still is not running yet but at least no longer says disapproved. However, with my "In-Display" ad I still keep getting disapproved and there is not setting to change the URL besides checking a bubble for the landing page and since they said my channel URL was a problem I switched the landing page to my "video watch" page. Still this ad appears to be getting disapproved and this I think is the more important of the two ads. Sorry for the long message but I wanted to make sure I had enough details to get the help I need as well as let everyone know what steps I have taken so far. I really need to get this campaign going for my music video before my album release date and if anyone could help I really appreciate it.