AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
1.9K members online now
1.9K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Site Violating Policy Due to URL?

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Site Violating Policy Due to URL?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I thought I posted the details of my question but it looks like apparently not. My ads keep getting disapproved for "Site Violates Policy" and I read through the help articles and found nothing so I talked to an AdWords personnel and they said it was a problem with AdSense causing my channel URL to map to a different URL that does not exist and that I should contact AdSense. They also advised adding a short description of my channel which I already had but I improved it anyways just to be sure. 

Next I posted on AdSense forums (since I can't email them without making over $25 in ads weekly) and they said that the URL was not the problem and sent me a link to here which is why I am making this post. I tried editing my ad setting in AdWords and I think I fixed the "In-Stream" ad because it no longer says disapproved. I did this just by copying and pasting the URL to the video. This ad still is not running yet but at least no longer says disapproved. However, with my "In-Display" ad I still keep getting disapproved and there is not setting to change the URL besides checking a bubble for the landing page and since they said my channel URL was a problem I switched the landing page to my "video watch" page. Still this ad appears to be getting disapproved and this I think is the more important of the two ads. Sorry for the long message but I wanted to make sure I had enough details to get the help I need as well as let everyone know what steps I have taken so far. I really need to get this campaign going for my music video before my album release date and if anyone could help I really appreciate it.