AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
1.4K members online now
1.4K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Site Suspension

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

I am managing an AdWords client account and the website has been suspended after 2 weeks the ads was runing. I have called the support to check what was wrong and I did all changes as requested by Google support. I have then requested a review and still nothing. It will be now 15 days that the ads are not runing and that I have requested a review. I have contacted the support several times during these 15 days and they just told me that me website was under review and someone will call me during the day. 15 days and still nothing. Each time I am calling, I receive an email from the support the the review can take up to 3 business days.

I don't know what to do any more as the support is useless.

Regards,

Patrice

1 Expert replyverified_user

Site Suspension

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi there;
What was the reason for suspension mentioned in the email received from Google? (Look for this email - it is the key for understanding the issue)
Please share the URL of the site suspended.

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Site Suspension

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

The reason is/was "Misleading content".

https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/6020955#366

Google support asked me to add a disclaimer on each page and below the gallery photo. Then they asked me another time to delete a phrase from the Services page which was "This permanently removes fat cells, and means that excess fat taken in can no longer be stored in these regions of the body."

At this stage, I did everything they asked me to do, but still no review.

The website is http://www.beautyfirst.com.au/Patrice

Site Suspension

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Google is correct. The claims / text on your site  (e.g. "Look young and beautiful now", "Get the shape you desire") do not meet the common scientific  approach and practice in the cosmetics industry.  (You cannot make "miracles" in cosmetics)

The language / text  on your site must be overhauled to meet the acceptable scientific  practice in cosmetics.

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’