AdWords
2.4K members online now
2.4K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Site Suspended

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Please Help me to Retrieve my Ad-Words Account.

Without Any Notification it got Suspended. Don't know whats the issue is.

Anyhow i want to enable my account because it has lots of Campaign/Ads Created and all. .

Its Showing Policy details : "Site Suspended".

How to Solve this Issue?

I've tried to contact support many times but i don't have any respond ( MY site was suspended almost 14 days ago)

I also sent 6 or 7 emails. and also 0 respond.

Please help me.

Thanks.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Site Suspended

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star

Hi Kartina,

The first step is to find the email that Google sent you on the day of the suspension - it will tell you the reason.

Site Suspended

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi. Thanks for reply.

------------------

Your AdWords account has been suspended because it doesn't comply with our Advertising Policies and our AdWords Terms and Conditions.

------------------

I've looked at all the information but did not find anything about what is written in the rules. how do I know the details of what exactly is the problem?

Site Suspended

Rising Star
# 4
Rising Star

Can you share your website URL with us? 

Site Suspended

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

kartinatvny.com

It's in russian. but i have a lots competitors selling same product and they are fine. 

thanks

Site Suspended

Rising Star
# 6
Rising Star

I can see three possible issues:

1. The URL you provided redirects to http://ilovekartina.tv/ for me. If you are using a URL in your ads that ends up somewhere else, Google could have issues with that. And perhaps Google's bots can't see your site? (it needs to be viewable by anyone in the world)

2. The content. It is commonplace for some advertisers to get away with promoting a certain product, but Google suspending other accounts selling the same type of product. Google may have decided that your product is for "stealing cable"
https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/6016086

3. Checkout is not secure. 

My guess is that Google has seen these three reasons as too many problems, and have chosen to suspend your account without providing a specific reason. 

Site Suspended

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi. I solved issues 1 and 3.

Issue 2.

Types of products:

1. Products or services that help users to mislead others.

2. Products or services that enable a user to gain unauthorized access (or make unauthorized changes) to systems, devices, or property .

We don't have anything like that.

What's the next step?

thank you.