AdWords
5.5K members online now
5.5K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Site Suspended

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Guys,

As adwords guys are busy to reply and their UAE number gets answered in Arabic. I have no idea wha that guy is talking about over the phone. Can anyone of you suggest me what to fix in my site www.dutrademark.com as they send me to this link of Fix a suspended site...

I am really not able to figure it out. Any help would be appreciated.

Cheers!!!

Imran

1 Expert replyverified_user
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Mini-CM (Community Manager)
September 2015

Re: Site Suspended / law firm

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello Imran; welcome;

I understand that this is a law firm specializing in patent registration in the UAE.

I looked at the site content. I did not look into a programing / code compliance

• You need to include a proper disclaimer, as required by local law, as for their attorney licensing / registration, to act in the UAE;
  • I would recommend to add privacy policy, since you are collecting personal info, though, this is not a mandatory requirement (unless for financial services),
Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

HI Moshe,

I really appreciate your input mate! will work on it and get back to you with the result.

Cheers!!!

Imran

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Mosh,

I have made the necessary changes, can you kindly have a look and let me know. I would really appreciate the same.

www.dutrademark.com

Cheers!!!

Imran

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor

I  get a 500 error when trying to access 

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

i just tried it works fine...please try again.

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 7
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

@Imran I have also tried your site and your site doesn't appear to be responding it seems to just hang.

Regards 

Dion 

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Qureshimran
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 8
Top Contributor

OK, it's loaded now (though slowly...).

@Imran;

1. I saw a privacy policy in place
  2. Where is the reference that this law firm is registered with the UAE "bar association" and allowed to practice law in Dubai?