AdWords
3.6K members online now
3.6K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Site Suspended

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

We have been trying to have our status changed from Site Suspended to approved.  Can anyone help us as to why our site is suspended?

www.patersongrainusa.com

Thanks

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Site Suspended

[ Edited ]
Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star

Hi PGF, how are things?

Usually when you have a suspended site, you receive an e-mail with the reason. In case you don't receive such e-mail, you can to visit the "Ads" tab and hover your mouse over the bubble chat icon inside the column "Status". There you should be able to see the reason.

I strongly recommend that you also get in touch with support to check for further help: https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/8206?hl=en

Important: Don't try to approve any more ads while your site is suspended. Having your ads disapproved so many times can cause your account suspension.

Hope this helps.

Leandro Martinez | Basta1Click

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor
Hmm... Interesting... The site seems legit.
As Leandro mentioned: what was the reason for suspicion mentioned in Google's notification email?
Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

HI Everyone,

Am new to Adwords. I have recently set up my adwords account and launched an Ad. However, in a day, my site is suspended due to policy issues.
Site policy: website can't be advertised
Site policies: Products or services that enable dishonest behavior

I have reviewed the policies listed on adwords page, but cannot understand where exactly are my services going against the policy.

My website is www.writingzing.wix.com/cvexperts 

Can someone help???

Thanks,
Fathima