AdWords
1.1K members online now
1.1K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Site Suspended

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello.

Google team has suspended my site https://wholesale24x7.com/ since Aug 4th and the reason was Abuse of the ad network.

When I view my site in search console, manual actions tab, reason for suspend is "Pure spam".

So I went through "Abuse of the ad network"

https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/6020954?hl=en&vid=1-635756103731719283-5064069240522...

and "Pure spam" https://support.google.com/webmasters/answer/2604777?ctx=MAC

Still has no idea what I can do to fix the issue.

My business uses only google AdWord for online marketing and this event is causing a lot of disadvantage for my business. Google chat support informed me that my website require users to sign in for price and that might be the reason for suspend. I've been using current website more than a year under same template without any changes for a while. I don't understand why this is happening so suddenly without a notice.

Most disappointing thing is that I've spend three days going over this issue with Google support team and all of there response was providing me the links that I've already went through, and submit reconsideration request. So I've submitted a request, expecting some detail information what my site violated and how to fix it, but they disapproved and sent me an email with webmaster guideline article link again. It seem like my site review request was automatically filtered by google's algorithm and was not even handed to any human employees. Google support team kept saying their team is separated from Webmaster Tool team and not able to provide me any further information or have direct contact to their team.... Basically they denied to provide specific reason why I'm no longer able to use the service properly and were not able to provide me a way to fix this issue. I feel very frustrated with the support.

At this moment, I just wanna know how to fix this and run all my ads as I used to.

My business is relying 100% on Google Adword and this is devastating. 

2 Expert replyverified_user
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Milo K
September 2015

Re: Site Suspended

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello @Milo K;

Your site clearly violates the "Omission of relevant information" clause of the Policy;

Failure to clearly and conspicuously disclose the payment model and full expense that a user will bear

• Examples: Price, shipping costs, and other billing related information;

https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/6020955?hl=en&vid=1-635756149758865395-2640804177191...

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hello @MosheTLV;
Thank you for your response.
Google support also informed me that hiding price
for users who aren't signed in might have cause the violation.
But my business is B2B and not for end users.
We have hidden the price of the product to prevent unnecessary users to register.
Also some customers have different price tier.

What I don't understand is that how google can just shut down the operation although my site was operating under same conditions without any changes, which didn't cause any issues before or informed of violations. Also how is other fashion wholesale competitors who doesn't disclose their price information are not suspended. At this moment I would like to know if google can reconsider my site for "Omission of relevant information" violation, since their requirement doesn't meet the nature of my business?

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

@Milo K; Your site is designed as a retail site.

Regardless of theta the Policy does not distinguish between a retailer and a wholesaler, once a user can make  purchases, the price must be clearly shown without pre registration.

If you don't want to disclose the prices the site has to be redesigned.

PS: there could be other violations on the site. I did not check the whole site. (This would be beyond our scope and the time we can allocate here as volunteers)

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Moshe TVL,

Could you please check this website www.hackney.in we are a web development firm. This site is also suspended in AdWords. Could you please the changes we need to make in this site?

Community Manager
# 6
Community Manager
This older thread - which has been essentially inactive for ~6 months - has been closed to new replies.

Should anyone have a new or unanswered question related to this topic, please start a new thread with a descriptive subject line, and post a clear, specific and detailed question. 

This will improve the visibility of your question as well as help other forum members to understand your question fully, and answer it in a useful and effective way.

To start a new thread, please go to the top level of the AdWords Community, and from there, click on the board that is most closely related to your question. After that, you can click on the pink "+" sign in the lower right corner of the screen to start a new topic.

Thank you.