AdWords
1.9K members online now
1.9K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Site Suspended

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello Sir/Madam,

My ads were running fine till 07/25/15. we add new adgroup in campaign and made a new ads for that adgroup after ads reviewed by adwords team status comes your ads is approved limited. we deleted that and ad group as well from campaign after some hours my site is suspended we nothing changed in our website.

How i can fix it can you please help me out.

Thanks,

Sameer 

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Site Suspended

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi there;

You must fix the violation;

Deleting the ad does not fix the violation, hence the account suspended.

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Rising Star
# 3
Rising Star
Hi Sameer,

The first thing you have to do is to STOP all campaigns immediately and don't try to upload anything until the website is corrected. If you insist on upload your ads while your site still have the problem, you can get you account suspended and never advertise on Adwords again.

Secondly, if you could post the e-mail with the suspension reason and your website as well, would be of great help.

Leandro Martinez | Basta1Click

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hello Leandrofm,

I already stoped all campaigns. My website suspension reason is untrustworthy advertising. we added one lading page and added ad group in campaign. Now i deleted that landing page from website and ad group from campaign. But that lading was normal like my other lading pages, Disclaimer also there. I am not able to find the reason why my website got suspended.

Thanks
Chetan

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hello Moshe,

I am not able to find the reason of suspension. all ads the working fine from 2 months. we added on lading page after that status comes your site is suspended due to untrustworthy advertising. Now i deleted that lading and ads.

Thanks
Sameer

Rising Star
# 6
Rising Star
You didn't receive any e-mail with the suspension cause?

Leandro Martinez | Basta1Click

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
We didn't receive any email with a Suspension cause from Google Adwords.

But received the response that they are currently reviewing the account.

Top Contributor
# 8
Top Contributor

@Sameer S;

If you were suspended due to untrustworthy business this means  that your business model cannot be advertised on Google. Chances for un-suspensions are slim.

Sorry;

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’