AdWords
2K members online now
2K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Site Suspended

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello Sir / Madam,

After Creation of Campaign & Ad group I added only one keyword. I found my ad were "disapproved" in ads section & seen "Site suspended" near keyword status

in ads tab under i found the below statement

"Site suspended Site Policy Site policies: Untrustworthy promotions"

My Website Url:http://etaskdesk.com/

Please suggest what i do?

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by ElizabethP (Community Manager)
September 2015

Re: Site Suspended

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 5
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
Hi singh d! I guess you can contact the support team and ask their advice if anything on your site can be changed to unsuspend it, or is the business model itself. Jack is right, the remote technical support is a very sensitive business vertical to be advertized on Adwords.

View solution in original post

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi there,

Unofficially (at least, that I am aware of) - Google pretty much disapproves all ads to do with virtual tech support, especially offshore ones.

This is due to security issues and rip offs to the consumers.

So, if remote IT support is your business, it's almost impossible to advertise on AdWords.
Jack Porter-Smith
Jack's G+

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

but boss my competitors already do this just check <edited by a Community Manager as noted below>

NOTE: This post has been edited by a Community Manager in order to remove an unnecessary URL.

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor
I appreciate that, but two wrongs don't make a right. Just because someone else has evaded the system for now, it doesn't mean you will be able to as well. If they are indeed a similar service, they will likely get suspended too.

Sorry that's not what you want to hear, but it's the reality. Best of luck.
Jack Porter-Smith
Jack's G+
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by ElizabethP (Community Manager)
September 2015

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 5
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
Hi singh d! I guess you can contact the support team and ask their advice if anything on your site can be changed to unsuspend it, or is the business model itself. Jack is right, the remote technical support is a very sensitive business vertical to be advertized on Adwords.