AdWords
5.5K members online now
5.5K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Site Suspended

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello,

I tried to run an ad campaign and was iinformed my site has been suspended. I did not receive an email so I do not know why it has been suspended. When I hover over the talk bubble it mentions my landing pages and googles policies.

I have reviewed my landing pages and still do not know why it was flagged, wondering if i may get some help with it, as to why it was suspended?

I'd love to correct whatever it is I've unknowingly done and get back in Google's good standing.

Thank you,

BK

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Site Suspended

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello there;
Please copy / paste here the suspension email received from Google;
Do not include any personal info (e.g. Email, CID...)

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi, thanks so much for replying so quickly! I did not receive an email, but I have solved the issue; another poster on here gave instructions as to how to enable the policy details in the "columns". I enabled that and was able to see that I havecontent considered to be "low content value". I can now correct, thank you!

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor
Please share your website URL
Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’