AdWords
3.6K members online now
3.6K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Site Suspended

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I recently crerated a new set of adverts for my site to run alongside our TV campaign, after about 10 days the ads were showing well but all of a sudden they have come up with a message saying 'Site Suspended' I wonder if anyone can tell me what part of the policy I have enfringed to have this happen to my site.

Site: http://www.singles247.com

Thankyou,

Tina 

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Site Suspended

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Tina, I can't see anything obvious on the site that would cause suspension - though it was for me extremely slow to load.  This doesn't mean there isn't anything in breach, merely that nothing jumped out at me.

Suspensions can be caused by factors other than the site itself.  Did you receive an email before the suspension?  Can you see any messages in the interface?  Is your billing set up correctly and processing OK?

Have you had any Ads disapproved?

Jon

AdWords Top Contributor Google+ Profile | Partner Profile | AdWords Audits

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor
I would say that you are violating the "information harvesting" section of the Policy;
Without registering a user cannot "check" / evaluate the services offered. This is not "free gift "per se", but could be considered.
Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
There isn't really a way around that though, it works the same as any other dating site, is their a way to work around the "information harvesting" part of the policy as we only use the information to put into a database as you expect from a dating site. It's not i violating it in the same way it would if we were asking for bank account details, its just limited to age, name and email.

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor

As Jon suggested please copy / paste here the suspension email received from Google;
Do not include any personal info (e.g. Email, CID...)

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Good luck with that. I have found that Google will never tell you why your site was suspended - only point you to the generic policies page and tell you what "might" have been a reason. Or send you to a generic link to ask for reinstatement.