AdWords
2.4K members online now
2.4K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Site Suspended

N/A
# 1
N/A

My site:  www.EducationEngine.com was just suspended tonight. No notice was sent prior.

My site has been up and running for about 8 years without a problem, until now.

Over the weekend, I got a disapproval on the ads for my latest campaign, which has only been running since Thur or Fri of last week. I couldn't see anything wrong with my ad text. I called Google customer support about this but when I had them on the phone this morning, the disapprovals were already gone and the ads were running fine.  The rep saw no problems with the ads and said this was probably some kind of error.

The new campaign's landing page is www.educationengine.com/accounting_bookkeeping.htm

All of the sudden, tonight, the ENTIRE site is suspended.  I cannot figure out why.

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Site Suspended

Google Employee
# 2
Google Employee

Hi there, 

Sorry to hear about the issues you're having with your site. I have passed this on to our AdWords Support team who will be in touch soon so keep an eye on your inbox! 

Let us know if you have any other questions. 

Hannah

Re: Site Suspended

Google Employee
# 3
Google Employee

Hi,

Did you ever get your site working based on the information that the Adwords Support emailed you? Please confirm. Thanks.