AdWords
5.6K members online now
5.6K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Site Suspended

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Our website got suspended and I can not figure out what's wrong with my site, please can anyone tell me what should I do for fixing this suspended issue?

url: www.freewebstore.com

Cheers

Stephen

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Site Suspended

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello there;
What's the exact text shown on red strip, at the top of the page (When logging into the account)?

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
Hi,
I am not sure but still one thing which pokes me if it could be the reason-You hva newsletter signup on the page where you are collecting users info without SSL.
I am not sure if this could be the reason,Please guide MosheTLV .
Thank you
Hitesh Lamba

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor
I don't think that the issue is with the newsletter,
The text shown on red strip, at the top of the page (When logging into the account) - can give a hint
Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 5
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

Ok Sir,

but I don't see any red strip while logging in or not even before.I tried 2 browsers,ok one more thing I just noticed which I think-while login in,it takes different domain,can it be a problem?

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor
A minute;
If your case is different from the one of the original poster, please open a new discussion for your case not to "hijack" the original question;

[ Edited ]
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 7
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

I am trying to think of every possible reason which could be. Smiley Happy

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 8
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
We are a group of tech support companies who is going to organise protest in front of google office iin gurgaon. We request all tech support and their employees to join us. Protest will start on friday the 18th at 9 am in morning. Please come and support us and ur business.