AdWords
1.7K members online now
1.7K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Site Suspended

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Having an issue with AdWords (Site Policy Issue).  I am trying to advertise the website http://www.kushlin.com/ but according to Google this site violates their site policy. Does anyone know if this website could be changed to conform with Google's site policy guidelines?  I have created two Ads whose landing url are:

1. http://www.kushlin.com/virus-removal/

2. http://www.kushlin.com/dell-support/

Thanks!

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Site Suspended

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Someone please reply.

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor
Hello;
Your site violates the "advertiser claims" section of the policy;
Run a search for "tech support" (using the search box.) You will find many cases that will guide you how to fix you site.
Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thanks for replying and I believe, I got the answer. I was going through with a serious discussion on "Tech Support" at "why adword suspend tech support company accounts ?" were I found every discussion right to the point except the very last reply (9th Message). The lady cleared all the doubts saying the Google is actually doing this in order to discard the competitors from the market for its "Self-Funded" big companies like "iYogi" and " Guruaid".

These are the companies who are violating the Google Policies on daily basis by usinga the branding of other companies like: Dell in their ads. Google will never stop them. It will only stop the ads of small companies, even if you have not violated any of its policies.

If Google follows its own policies so seriously then why iYogi and Guruaid and many other companies showing their ads even after violating Google's policies.

Being a Google advertising Partner, Moshe, I am asking you. don't you really think that Google is actually strict to follow its policies only with the small companies. If Google so strict with its policies then why iYogi and Guruaid are the companies who are doing business using Google Ads even after violating all the policies.

I am sure, I will definitely get the reply from you on this topic. Waiting for your response.

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor

HI Dharmadhyaksha,

If I am allowed to jump in this thread, i would like to put my thought over hereSmiley Happy

If you are saying that iYogi is using trademark like Dell Support,because it is certified with the Dell. However, iYogi is also facing the same problem time-to time, and it modified the website accordingly. As i have already worked with iYogi so i know it is certified with other company.

I would say that Google not only penalize small company but also big company as well, if they don't follow the Adwords policy.

--Rakesh Kumar, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor

This point has been brought up by many advertisers. I can say, based on  the hundreds of cases of suspension, that I have seen,  that Google does NOT discriminate, between big advertisers (with big revenues to Google) or small advertisers. In terms of Policy -  All advertisers  are  treated equally.

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Dear all,

I thank you for your comments and I appreciate that you took out time to read and post one.

I agree to what is being said here and I am totally with Google that it does take action against anyone who violates the policies or the terms and conditions.

I apologize that I used the names of the respectable companies and I am sure that they work professionally and follow the rules and regulations of what Google advertising policies have to say.

I am also sure that GOOGLE DOES NOT DISCRIMINATE between big or small companies.

This blog is meant for resolution and not for blame game. Google, being such a giant has very strict policies and does not discriminate between anyone.

My sincere apologies for using names of companies, which I should not have.

Thank you all.