AdWords
2.5K members online now
2.5K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Site Suspended???

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

My site got suspended and I've made a few changes to the landing page. I don't really know why it was suspended though? Will this be alright?

http://thepickupguru.com/how-to-impress-a-girl/

Thank You

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Site Suspended???

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
Hi William,

I evaluated your site and came up with a few possibilities that may be the reason. According to AdWords policies

// unverified offers and claims that are either scientifically impossible, or otherwise misleading to users.

* All advertising claims must be factually supportable.
* Users must be able to perform the ad's call to action – if any – on the site, within 2 clicks of the landing page.//
Also refer to the help center article on Bridge page: https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/190435?hl=en&ref_topic=1626336

Which explains the policy in detail and offers help with creating high quality bridge page along with how to resubmit your site once you fix it.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi,

Thanks for your reply. Now my account has been suspended and I'm not quite sure why. I didn't realise what the problem was so i tried to change my site around and was resubmitting the ads. Because they were disapproved a number of times is that why my account is now suspended?

How can I fix this I deleted all my ads. What do I do next?

Thanks

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor
Hello;
This site violates the "advertiser claims" section of the Policy, and probably also the "information harvesting" section.
Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’