AdWords
3K members online now
3K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Site Suspended

N/A
# 1
N/A

i am trying to get my ad online it was running OK for two days then it got suspended, i contacted Google team who told me i needed to put certain text into a sentence then it should be OK. However the site was re-submitted after making alterations only to state it had been disaproved again due to site policy but doesn't explain exactly what is wrong with the site. it seems a lot of people have the same problem, personally i cant see what is wrong with the site but i am desperately trying to get my business up and running can anybody help please my website is www.kswlocksmiths.co.uk

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Site Suspended

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hello;
Usually, the main reason for suspending locksmith sites, is the lack of clear pricing plans. (How much you charge for what service, at what distance.)
Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’