AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
4.4K members online now
4.4K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Site Suspended

Not applicable
# 1
Not applicable

i am trying to get my ad online it was running OK for two days then it got suspended, i contacted Google team who told me i needed to put certain text into a sentence then it should be OK. However the site was re-submitted after making alterations only to state it had been disaproved again due to site policy but doesn't explain exactly what is wrong with the site. it seems a lot of people have the same problem, personally i cant see what is wrong with the site but i am desperately trying to get my business up and running can anybody help please my website is www.kswlocksmiths.co.uk

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Site Suspended

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hello;
Usually, the main reason for suspending locksmith sites, is the lack of clear pricing plans. (How much you charge for what service, at what distance.)
Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’